The District's Board elections take place in November every two years, with alternating four year terms.
Three seats will be up for election in 2022 and two seats will be up for election in 2024.
The requirements for running for a Board seat are:
1. You must be a resident within the District's boundaries.
2. You must be a registered voter. Register to vote by clicking here.
You can apply to run for the Board usually beginning in July of an election year. The ending date to apply depends on if incumbents register to run again.
For more information, visit the San Bernardino County Elections website.
- Compliance with Ralph M. Brown Act
- Agency Report of Public Official Appointments
- Board and Committee Meeting Schedule
- Ethics Training for Board Members